For a better experience on Anglin-Lewis & Associates Ltd, Update Your Browser

Immigration Services

Student Visa Applications

Student Visa Applications

This information is intended for persons 18 years or older who are planning to come to the Cayman Islands to study full-time at a recognised educational institution. It will help you determine if you need a visa to study in the Cayman Islands. The following persons do not require a student visa to study in the Cayman Islands:

  • Caymanians (i.e. persons possessing Caymanian Status)
  • Spouses of Caymanians
  • Permanent Residence holders
  • Residency and Employment Rights Certificate holders
  • Persons under the age of eighteen who are named as dependants

The following persons do require a student visa to study in the Cayman Islands A person who is

  • not a Caymanian; and
  • not the spouse of a Caymanian; and
  • not a Permanent Residence holder; and
  • not an Employment Rights Certificate holder and who is eighteen years of age or older
  • is seeking to enter the Cayman Islands for the purpose of attending a recognised educational institution on a full-time basis;
  • intends to leave the Islands at the end of their studies; and
  • is not named as a dependant on a work permit, a Residency & Employment Rights Certificate, a Residency Certificate for Persons of Independent Means, or on a letter conferring the grant of permanent residence
This site uses cookies to serve our services. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy. Your use of Anglin-Lewis & Associates Ltd services is subject to these policies. X